NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 juillet 2021

my nightmare, my blue fairy

 



the worst is that I like him
she is really my blue fairy
but humanly
it's my nightmare
living in someone's shadow is atrocious
 intolerable
unlivable

my ex planetary
he had to really fall in love with it
her too

but before
the man of all my lives
he had to separate completely times
and who took me in the face

over time we say we forget
well name
my functions made that
his fate is in storage
in my attributions

and my ex
a crumbs
in france at said crevard

he no longer lives there
he is unbearable
that's it that's all
the ugly little canadian in the end
he says to himself my man of all our lives
past from today to tomorrow
this life I
I'm getting enough
and it's me
in reality
the ugly Duckling
left in a corner
that's really all
and the two fingers in the area 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *