NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 23 juin 2022

nope it's not possible!

 nope it's not possible!!! it's in three days him it's every second nooo he couldn't forget it's impossible hai hope great hope he will come back to you. Excuse me, I'm too moved, he's working on a life that goes by too quickly, he's always the same phenomenon near the swimming pool, high as all apples, no, I can't believe he's here, he's still here, I still have hope, keep hope, he's coming back, you're everything in the world for him it will never change just that it takes me more time to really live for him that's why every second he misses him he loves and will always miss him more than anything for him... keep hope 🙏

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *