NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 1 janvier 2023

i lost confidence since he abandoned me in london for miss rita

 

i lost confidence since he abandoned me in london for miss rita
 and i had to crawl for a job and keep jude law's apartment
crawling to do his worst work for him he made me do it until
 his engagement where he was having sex there at the time 
prince or persia yet being with sienna
I haven't been able to since
trust him inside me
if it's for him to escape and me, no, that's what
 I'm afraid of and I don't do anything
just find me to get me out
the problem

of the alliance it's my other half who makes way act
 for me and I make way act for him

so for me I can't

apart from finding me..it's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *