NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 1 janvier 2023

ok madam my house I do not hold her in high esteem given her 

 

ok madam my house I do not hold her in high esteem given her 
actions but she wants to get out of it despite what is detrimental

but suffers cowboy she perishes
under his clothes

the solution that I put in my place

I won't do that or the hell I will

she suffered like you, you suffered like my other half suffered
for me it will stop when elel reminds us
reals cowboy me in the tower this life i don't know where
 it is babylon neither him nor me in english in french 
in italian we don't understand

real catholic tower

necessarily
common place to us who made her stop loving she took dangerously
but where

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Ss iran sous extasie il crois que c est normal

 La jolie et la Karina lui amène un ss il applaudit  Sa jolie de lèche avec l iran pour nous anéantir nous les juifs il collabore et signe F...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *