NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 juillet 2017

Friend as enemy

Friend as enemy

Yes you must have me better as a friend than as an enemy
that's for sure

I'm a kind witch up to some point

as

See what you can not see
Hear what you can not hear
Say what can be said

it's like that

Yes I have one of monster and all that he will touch will end up in the trash as he wanted to put me

Here it is entirely all

And I do not deny



And he will not put my moon hero for as long as he wantsAnd I'm theretoo bad for him !!!!His jealousy will eat him to the bone


It is a shit and it will remain a shit whatever happens and I watch there believe me 24H24 !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *