NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 juillet 2017

The two ian times

The two ian times

Yes one of which I had since to the same telling me all the episode of advance !!! It was how to say my other

And at the time it is deceived by ian
But it was after me
Because I had BELIEVED him a complaint to the ass on the net
For harassment

But for me it stopped
But of ians
He has to remove 1 of my equation

But the one that remains I was born under the moon
IT WILL NOT TOUCH
NEVER
I HAVE MADE IT
OATH

That's why I'm insomniac since

I try to raise 1
So that do not touch to the other here believe me or not I do not care
This is my strict truth

1 commentaire:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *