NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Why no contest of them I answer

Why no contest of them I answer

Simply because
before
Except for one who was already the son of god

There were no connection screens
Of grades
Conected

They were in front of me !!!
at my office
In his arms
At my door
in Paris
To covent garden
at the Theatre

Shit there was no connection and they were there
For me !!!!

The human does not mean to be REPLACED by all connections ??

Then yes shit

To be connected you love by leading the solitude to who I am of the and to have so loved them and that this whore to be connected to all killed
Including to a silly smile impossible dreams of Mary
Here is my answer to the table of yesterday
I will not say anything
Because it is useless
Even a smile is so terrible ??
and before ???
Before even seeing
And to be connected
Love existed
The true
Go sad
  have a good weekend
me no
good night...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *