NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 22 juillet 2017

Passion iron your own devotion I know it

Passion iron your own devotion I know it

But in this moment
I take care that real facts
In the world after years 1 and 2 as in france
Years later made a full audience card

And around the world

But you still stumble

Then as I am not in the mood
And I have to let off steam
I go and I am able
take control
Of his sequel to Christ

And there we will see if he will have everything

It is not blackmail
May the world needs a real story
Sherlock
yours
And in third position

The wait for fans yours has enough duration
Good evening iron !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *