NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 mars 2018

Happy from Lost by the way

Happy from Lost by the way

yes you know I have to wait for miss colette
the car to take me to the race
hence the tobacconist's office
and I had only 10 euros on me
just to finish the month
croquettes for my cat

and when going to smoke I check my lotto
and 135 euros of my 15 days subscription
1 week to wait mademoiselle
it was worth the sudden blow
the happiest in the world to finish the week freely !!
a cat tree for my cat
his croquette
and to eat properly

and tonight my mom dreams of hawaii

so I told him
benevolent holy loto mama
we leave everything
we rent a jet
and ciao France
there are some who prefer Saint Barth
me it's hawaii
I believe 44 hours by plane
I will have a stamp for dodo
and aloha
Yes indeed
nothing is impossible
Thank you dream
of lost
Ah yes
that's why
I believe
see u athother my brother !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *