NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 22 mars 2018

yes in front of Keyser Söze I will defeat david judelaw always

yes in front of Keyser Söze I will defeat david judelaw always


Keyser Söze

im so threatened me
even to my last came 6 years ago
and my same stole 50 read from his fucking theater

his fucking tacky acre smell
By telling me

do not like heinnnn

all I hope
it's just closing my mouth on Keyser Söze
it was worth it
and that's why even if I doubt I believe in him jude

but if that fuckingKeyser Söze
did
in common????
to david
I strangle him with my own hands
I swore it

I close my mouth for him
but what if i learn that he suffered from it as much as me?
Keyser Söze I will burn him in hell
and without hands, that's all
I have to calm down
a +
no one know what I've been through with this fucking, no one

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *