NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 22 mars 2018

is that your life ??

is that your life ??

since I knew you ??
this is my philophale stone ???

to make children?, and never see them again?
to reproduce the abandonment of having been abandoned ??

i was thinking in los angeles
and l
all mcgregor
breg never push me to L.A
I think he will leave his skin !!!!!

to be a strar and to know nothing about his private life is that ??

so she got it 20 years old eve

and me 1 week and 1 day

it means

that I have more than she in 20 years !!!!!

that's for mcgregor

and michael

him
THE
that I push governor

well no
Hi Marie
I love you
do not have time
yes same movie that goes

the craziest my jesus
st at the edge of my choking
he is there anywhere in the world

and I should have thought myself happy
that he forgets our 19th of March ????

a man ?? a star ??

as you speak

and I felt I was happy

you pat me by screen + that your family

but I do not see you !!!
apart from michael
but since I do not want it at all

shit then
yes shit
thank you my lordships
of your kindness of screens

I want to feel
your skin
your tongue your hands
whorehouse

and shit
You do not understand me?? never mind

and I feel happy to be in HLM
and not alone in my roll rols !!!
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *