NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 27 octobre 2018

ewan ?? it's the love of my youthful life yes but

ewan ?? it's the love of my youthful life yes but

news ?? existence ?? where is he ?? even privately for me ??
and yet he can join me across the island of San Sebastian opposite

not even
he is my shadow my youth but to confess I do not know him as an adult
I would have liked to know him

as a hero of course, it makes me dream, but as a man ?? I do not know anything at all
he ejected me from his life as fast as he came back to me

he did not tear me off and his heart still tears me away
yes it's the only one who can scuttle as a man if I knew him ian
but no it's him
not me - that's all ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *