NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 27 octobre 2018

I need to dream

I need to dream

life here is pretty hard like that

and yes he is the same gentleness as man
at least at the time when he gave it to me

I called him ?? no I have it

but I will not do it

but it represents what I am

and he knows it !! Very good !!

our roots

he is everything I wanted
man
no the hero
a man
ok I still want it
ok like a crazy
this polish
this spanish
this scottish
this Hawaiian

my mother's wish to be Spanish
me?? why not
start over
I am not afraid

but deep within me
He's there

but I would like you to know one day
his how
yes his
softness
to watch me
to kiss my forehead

he is my shield to the desperate
and then I'll piss you off

he is my he of sweetness
like chocolate

but even if I hate him without news to kill him
he will be here
I could not
but dance as he promised

I do not know if it's him or me
who follow our roots

I know he forgot me
never mind
he is and will remain
my immortal sweetness in this crazy world
that's it that's all...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *