NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 22 février 2020

My great love and my mother

my mother

look at you
I was looking at a photo

you saw your eyes
marshmallow

it's your great love i was on watch you
 
 the truth the year of my year
great forgiveness

I have three

who is one

the first
28 years is my second in truth

she was pregnant
he was not well

and I told him
she loves you your lolita

I hate them since
 
 
 
 
 time returns your love to you
bigger and bigger
more and more in year

I give up everything I come

me

no they are small
and you love her

I couldn't they were small
 
 
my education
my
 bullshit
my stupidity

again
my father die
He's there

and I go to Tibet
without talking to him
without telling him

search for it yes

before him I knew a fashion designer
we are dog and cat
we still love each other
but like two eternal teenagers
 
 
 
 the 3rd
it exists
in my head recently

I thought I had drunk too much

got him what the other two never got

a magical night
he is in front of my nose i say amen
and I am
 him

but I thought I had dreamed

such beauty
an angel blessed by the gods
want me me?,
impossible

well, yeah

he created me
 
 
the woman in me
the girl the girl
the erotic woman

one to one

except my great love
I never talk about it
I draw it little
I don't talk about it anymore
I refuse

and then i go anyway
I can't be without him I can't do it

elegance
sweetness
like good wine

I am amazed
he fascinates me
always in time
yesterday Today Tomorrow

it's him have me
I should have
I should have
I should have

my God
I don't want him to change
that it stays as it is
breathtakingly beautiful
breathtaking yes

to blossom my heart
like yesterday today and tomorrow

and if tomorrow
we are given another chance
even for a few minutes
It's a yes
a big yes
like him
my great love of my life ..
I am touched
see you later.....
 
hoping that he recognizes himself as I have always loved him 
as he has loved me since oh my god
the top if you exist tell him voila that's it
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *