NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 30 août 2020

yes Michael it's me


yes out of sadness
because you broke me
that you left me for against in uk

you have more strength
Yes it's me
out of sadness I told you everything I say everything
caught exhausted pump what you have
you no longer have the strength to pull your truck
it will take 10 years for you to find yourself

ohh it's not him
but I have proof that he himself absent he is there
13400 I don't know anymore
and these are real photos
with time date
and each time in good
as bad
he has his link with me

he didn't know
that I copied took
to you all without showing a brown of my panties never never not once

and it's for him
so what ??

 

is it you last week you were on the verge of disaster with the other stink ??
no you did the phanfaron with her on the net believing what
I never mind
I never had a feeling nothing ever you you called me fridge

and you fell in love with me
did you tell her?
or by forcing yourself to say my name to him

you will wither like her
you just get feedback from what you do to me
half of me, which is tearing itself apart
when you leave when you come when you make me
so no
it's to me that you owe me your fucking conversation
explanation
and we'll see
from here the madman the camp of my life you hear going via and 
especially a year later you will not go the month before nor 
the month after the same day with your sueduase and your 3 playmates before
so for all this here is the why and how and I hate you for life you hear me for life ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

L' ÉCONOMIE LUMIÈRE - Béhar

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *