NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 28 juin 2021

Miodio what annoys me about you

Miodio what annoys me about you

that you no longer dream for yourself

and that what you dream you give them like that
what's the excuse your bible your chackra your bullshit

if you could drive your plane and your car at the same time you would

on earth you are boring slow
I tell you me
but as soon as you drive something
even your roller skates your board
all
you are ahhh the center of the world
me there you are my supreme God 's power
You are alive
your eyes are the 5 incredible colors you are sanctuary
Yes

please stop putting barriers on yours bullshit
you will be fooled for a long time like this

everything about you exists in others

the others are not you
then life
live yourself what you are
YOU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Do You Like the Way

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *