NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 25 juin 2021

William listen to me

William listen to me

yes we are
and the difference
they are afraid
and we are burned, shoots
already delta indian you I'm afraid for you
so this is the height
I have nothing against
but tell that to those who don't want the difference

and what is that
in crisis
about what
miss me
and your bullshit
yes you are my first love of my life
here you are happy
my first love
but pay attention to yourself
stop being a wandering sign
for non-believers

and for information
the high dignitaries are in Danx
moors
because
Indian delta department undetermined why
and the batage
pray that I can get vaccinated on the 29th the first
no i don't want to lose you
and you do everything for that
that to me ......... you understand nothing at nothing
 leave me alone
you shook me
I know well
you think of us
and it helps you to be you
But...........

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Escape - Matrix Reloaded

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *