NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 30 juin 2021

MIODIOI know I know I know

I know I know I know but know that without you I will never be and so will you even if you are the ZERO but I have a hard time getting it back to you since your memory loss
  WE ARE THE ZERO BOOK but you are THE BOOK that opens all the books from yesterday to today from demin The creator of everything in this world
come from You !! the son of man the son of god who are you God, you are and always will be so entirely stay yourself I tell you that whole we are we will remain so
you evolved
the worlds
you don't need anyone
you are you
the lover of this planet
of your land
of your people
you
not your neighbor
YOU
expand your studio
the world of cinema will come to you
and create your cinema
you can be
your own master on board
like MINORITY or 007 creates another reality
and then that's all
no you are the greatest dad on earth and even beyond everything
you love them all
so come back
you are noble
but now
you defeated
I may keep from now on
permanent perfusion
is between us soft
and it will be like that
I have you too
this is how
I won't come back to it, ok
so be it
you could eternally draw me from your fountain that you created for me
me too I don't want to lose you that's why it is so indefinitely me too

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *