NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 octobre 2022

diet not in fact

 

diet not in fact

meal at fixed time
1 liter of water per day
nothing between meals
in the evening light or not
in the morning yes
yes but I eat coffee it's true it's a thing of my husband
I kept two handfuls in the morning
then the lemon coffee and when I get home
two handfuls of robusta arabica coffee beans if possible
and I treat myself once a week the meal I replace 
it with a pleasure 
like Saturday at the market the Jesuits cream cake or lemon tart or
 cheese cake
here
 and walking the stairs
believe in yourself
quite simply
incidental life and being alone overnight abandonment
i have 183
and on the agenda
I have 13 left to lose
I no longer had a doctor who retired replaced left 8 months for a 
found one here and jm his doctor accepted exceptionally
depression is terrible
it destroys you
where you need a hand to reach out to you, you have a dead monster room
 face to face with those you thought were your friends
broken heart confusion of understanding
 my handicap my silence no longer
 spoke because of my visible scarred jaw
 don't do what i did
dumbness
when you are there you never get out again
you no longer see the light but the darkness
then
suddenly
chevrolet in ears
it saved my life or I locked up
and I opened the door again to the light of life
here
believe in yourself
it's me
but it's
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *