NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 23 octobre 2022

yes I can answer that I grew up with it

 

yes I can answer that I grew up with it
he is not Asian but of Arab descent
from his australian crusader mauri father
a few years
my presence yes maybe me it's from mongolia
5 years we have them he doesn't even know anymore
 at the moment it's depressing why he was in beirut
it was Paris white gold ar silver but we
the two children of paradise
we go back there we remember us
him beirout he knows more it's unfortunate
I know it's her but I can't get into it
her father my grandfather we were there she no
that's all come on I have everything 3 days 2 
it's going to do it maybe less
have a nice sunday weekend too

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *