NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 23 octobre 2022

it was you who sent me his whole notebook

 

it was you who sent me his whole notebook
Why do I tear your eyes out better? That's it
what purpose
yes me I resist I am Jewish faithful even alone
but clean without disease any me
of all this that I did it one by one
I really should have accepted your offer.
really it is serious to send me all all all that
yes among other things staying pure gives more
 strength and felt medium vision
all alone
you auqqi no internet recount
just correspondence
and No
yes to my husband once internet
exhusband no i did not sign and will never
 sign for him for his safety
no one will be able to do anything against
 him deep confinement
come on thank you no thank you I'm on it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *