NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 30 octobre 2022

..You...@keanureeves

 

you know yes i never stopped loving you
but we are real don't forget we are real alive
And you think I'll stop loving the one who taught me to read
to love HAMLET
you saved my life when I was born
yes we are researchers to look for all the opportunities are good
your latest we're not avatars we're real I hurt without you all the time
it's gray it's ugly it's horror
you are my light
my life
I never stopped and will never stop loving you
you too, that's enough
your skin your body your mouth your hands on my loins your breath on me
I can't live without it anymore, just your smile gives me the energy 
 I try to love someone else
but I can not
you are and will remain all my life
in my skin in my heart
every second is a killer without having you by my side anymore

it's not from us
it's water please
please don't leave THE WITCHER soulless
..You...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *