NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 29 octobre 2022

Texte de med salim ben kadour

 Your that love still exists on earth and our hearts live it every day with happiness the joy fills the universe the canteens I keep hopes for you my flower the most beautiful of all the flowers you are the moon with its light in the evening you you are the reins of all the stars that shine in this vast sky you are the spring water I like to drink it it makes me live it irrigates our hearts also the flowers you the most beautiful pair of all women you are a rare comer high mother i love you i see you through my heart but eyes don't see i cry lonely you don't let me live alone in my dream the most beautiful and real life has no value without you also it doesn't interest me its you give me a few minutes of your time every day give me oxygen i live by you i write and i express my pain only to you, you the smile in my dream don't leave me i adore you every day more love is you life is you happiness joy is good you and from you the world lives in joy thank you for r its beautiful moment I love you lonely..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *