NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 24 octobre 2022

you are not misfortune bad luck but stop making it about others every time you live your real life

 

wics you looked at me well
you have 22 accounts
monitoring
OK
it's not enough for me
yes jesus the devil
you're not enough one you're not enough the other
I do
I have other things to do
than playing hopscotch with you
on your knees I told you
naughty
excuse in the plural to me and to him
officially
if not continue to play the bottomless
 heartless doll feeling nothing at all 
despite the castles at home not what or you're pissing off
you're seriously bored without me
 buy a whole country if you want
You won't redeem you and me like before
on your knees I told you !!!!!
its clear 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *