NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 26 octobre 2022

the disaster gag please and she was here today

 

marielamiedejeanmarie

was a bit too sticky like
I take you come I give you
and your bullshit
and yesterday I (was fed up
we didn't raise pigs together I don't like you you don't like me
bee mouth

but i knew that i had seen you somewhere
thank you internet

KR eh you drank

and she takes me out of her bag the photoshoot cover 91
and who is next

what do you want me to answer

the catastrophe
you asked him what is all that far away
the
I would like to know
won't love you at all
shut up

finished conversations
she 2 meters from me now

here is thunder nadia you have dot thunder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *