NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 31 octobre 2022

beyrut i am writing to you

 


you see the mess
the interest before the reason for happiness
that this evening entourage around ephemeral
for one more name to be better rated

tore us apart
even death
you and me
I can't tell you
I live without you
it's a horror
without your skin
without your smell
I'm still looking for you
it's good to substitute
invent oneself
from U.S
are you getting there
me no
it amuses me for a while
but it's not us
know that it's all gray
i try to love
really
they love me they appreciate me
they want me
I can't do it
I'm there
I don't know how to love
love is all about you
smile heartbeat
shiver the first touched look of the morning
to hide to want
know that even my silence or forced to live
is a torture
please don't forget our daughter you're daddy
o was so good so good
the other went off the rails
but key was there too
then deprive us
of our life
 it's keith he thought me dead
at the time of day
he still doesn't know why
what happened to us
whether I'm there or not keanu it has no value no meaning no life
you are not here
2812 she is going to be 11 years old
she took it away from me
she was no longer there from all stolen laughter
even him from mitrymory
it's empty but i'm trying
I tell you anyway
I love you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *