NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 31 octobre 2022

it's enough for you

 

it's enough for you
you cloned me
synthesized
you don't want to touch them anymore, feel them enter me
my turn
the satin of me under your fingers of all of me
reflect the planet in my image if you want
It is not me
you see me squeezing very tight
never let go of my little finger with you
it's a small thing without value without price
it's us
looking for me
your slipper always less
it was I who hid it for the pleasure of keeping you a minute longer
pleasure
your newspaper your spilled coffee
You are my life
it will stay that way
it's not enough for you
if not, I'll be there to turn your coffee to you...
with..^pleasure............

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *