NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 14 avril 2017

Ewan Mcgregor about him

Ewan Mcgregor about him

(I put aside that we are loved in time, but I hurt for him to be sick because yes he is my ex and I did not know him either what he would become, his fall Do not know if I'm going to get over it yet I'm given everything but he does not receive anything anymore because he no longer has faith in anything at all this is the problem between him and me I do nothing more for him so much That he no longer has faith in himself)

I find that ewan lost his feeling
His innate gift of punctured the screen by a just beating cil

And that it plays everything and anything at the moment

I know even they must live by working

But it is these are earlier turnips repeat

It does not wait for the right moment
He is not going to cast anymore

Why ?? Because he takes himself for god the father again ??

Me the real one that I know at the nieque the rage as a little eddy redman
But better

Eddy redman you told him to play your mother for a man he will be

Ewan before he was able to be father the mother and son at the same time

Now it's early
I take this because I have nothing else to do

But the others feel it knows that it no longer has the motivation

Fargo frankly

A role for an archer of 3 zones

And not as the legendary ROYAL RANGE
that it is
it was

And that I dream that it becomes it again
of himself

But it's beautiful to dream

Ewan mcgregor is no longer a dream
But of a common mortal as everybody can be in his place today....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *