NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 14 avril 2017

Netflix will be at the Cannes Film Festival



I am not for this channel exclusively paying and video series

But she will be in Cannes to preserve her own film and will talk about series

In france netflix is not too populair that's why they go to cannes this year

But why they do not represent FARGO 3 ???

I wonder

After the free month to 7.99 not many can pay for it

It prefers channel sat channel more  for the TV of tomorrow where there for a little more you have everything

Nowadays one must make choices to live better

And for many netflix is not their priority as me

Yes I will explain why I am deceived by EWAN MCGREGOR
Which has nothing to do with netflix my conclusion

But I would have liked that in cannes MCGREGOR REVIENNE instead of KILDMAN
short

Immediately

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *