NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 18 avril 2017

suddenly

suddenly

You believed what ??

That I need freedom without return ??
As mcgregor ??

Mcgregor does not reassure me at all

I feel bad

without you
also

But I like it gordon yes

I dive I miss

When you

You do not reassure me at all
that you love me

I know it

But I'm a girl as you tell me
And a girl needs a thousand times to hear it

that you love me

You put me without you

it's long

But s you had more confidence in me

You will be that

It's true (without putting you in but imagine)

I remarry tomorrow and arrives mcgregor

It's on I leave

Because it makes me crazy

I know he will abandon me again
Dropping on the ground
Desert or I do not know where
once again

But if you came
in its place
(It does not imagine at all but think the continuation please)

I'm staying
Yes but in your arms
Without moving
Sweetness
of you

That's all the difference
I'm sorry you still do not believe me
and especially

That I use everything
Even from him
to speak to you
you
Yes you
my heart
you
Who no longer speaks to me at all ....
It's good I have bad night good .. you do not understand .. I'm invisibl for roof too ?? I'm fed up I did not choose it's you who loved me first
And me ?, when you closed the door of my office !! )

This is the reality

And the virtual lover guesses if you like

Too late headache me to tomorrow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *