NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 18 avril 2017

To Lucien my father in heaven

To Lucien my father in heaven

Oh it seems that I must write to you so that I forgive you
dad
You who died
And to whom
You have spoiled my life

Then i try

No I still can not get it

I will soon be 45 years old

And it is there always there

I have two lovers more beautiful than him
And even a younger than me

I can not even look at them

They sell father and mother to make me smile

It's air filled with sweetness
his hand
Its dust
Its adjustable wrench in its back pocket
His way of looking at you
To tell you

It goes bad honey
come here
And a kiss on the front
An air of his mouth like a puff on my forehead

And the monster of the closet is gone

His tenderness
His faucet
His navy blue eyes
Gray when it is not well
And almost blue when it goes well
And a navy of color

When his motorcycle and him

I always said

Without his motorcycle it is not him

I knew when it was coming but I never knew when it was coming back

I did not care at the time

Because I knew that before the evening he had to leave again
The sunrise he will come back tell me
Hello joyous

The worst noise
Her skin still to my touch

I hate that he became his gray twins
But when he is coker
Tiger cat and even pantera

Its animal side makes me melt like a marshmallow

But this is the past

I did not think to make a future
Him yes

with me

You came and then you snatched me
No phone
No internets

A scar in the right leg for life
Of this cursed day or the taxi I jumped

And found by helicopter

Neat and even forgotten a compress in ireland !!!

If I have had my future

His rugby or cricket team he would have had
with me

Instead of bewitching

Woman woman or you are woman

More prefabricated than others
Tresors ephemeral capsizing his heart

To the darkness
Even more to see me hardly to 1 centimetre of it !!

despite this

You're right about something

Even with a donkey cap
I will still find beautiful
And the most beautiful in the world

Know
than

 I would like to see again

If I had only one wish to make for me
Instead I make them for the other wishes for them

His heart his navy blue eyes his wrench in his back pocket
His hand in mine

We go there

But I know that he does not want
in his eyes
Without seeing me
Without recognizing me

Reason or not


Not really I will not tell you to forgive dad never even from the top ever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *