NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 29 avril 2017

orgonite pyramide avec fleur de vie

Orgonite pyramid with flower of life
But not any
At New York
Rock Star Crystals

The first who put it
On his profile
And large size

will have
What I transmit
by right

Of my birth

And which makes the force

Of the hero
immortal

Books of my life

Ps:

And I want to see before Tuesday
Challenge launched
It's up to you
If you really love me
or not
And it causes me to see it
Viewing
And I will give
following
And I have only one word
me !!!
good night

PSS et je vous croirai !!!!!



PSS and I will believe you !!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *