NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 28 mars 2018

Mcgregor birthday ??

Mcgregor birthday ??

I do not know yet
may be
earlier to no


he never thought of mine
not once in his life
not even for our
our 30 years !!!

me ewan is the competitor
the motorbike
bike
the silence
the peace

everything but a pistol behind the back
to protect himself
the ex of his girlfriend

he who was against weapons
when I knew him !!!
I assure you !!
for its Scotland down!


I do not know if it's true
but it annoys me a lot

because it's his girlfriend

I hope he is aware of it
what shit in his life

he who was so kind
even with a ladybug crossing the street
in short, life changes

me no

and his muscle that shocks me sorry
A lot, even
he can not be an Australian Hercules
and be a Californian at the same time

for me

he is no longer Scottish since he strongly deceived me
a real do not do this
we do not leave a person next to me
as he did
two times
New York
Spain

in short, I refuse the third
yes i'm running mcgregor

that's it that's all

if I still love him
no
on I liked it
but the ewan d before
pastoral shit
and his American madness

short

good evening
I will not say anything more than that

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *