NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 mars 2018

Poutine?? Russia ??

Poutine?? Russia ??

here is a question
OK

I think he is not stupid
no, I am not afraid
he knows his country the world
people one by one
and especially we have for 15 years

I grew up with Mr. Poutine
I do not see another master of the presidential place that he
on the other hand if he listens to me

TOUCH NOT AT MY FOOT BOAL WORLD CUP
AND IT'S A WOMAN
ENGLISH WHO KNOWS NOTHING FOR POLITICS
IT WAS PARACHUTED

AS TRUMP
BABY CRISIS
THAT'S WHAT I THINK OF MAY AND TRUMP
A GOOD FUCK

and of Mr. Poutine
welcome to your home
and the planet
wen you have a time
to protect the animals of men

that's what he'll tell him
and think of him....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *