NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 16 décembre 2018

for Esther I publish but


 for Esther I publish but

by respect
I publish it
it really saddens me
she has a beautiful voice
who to hold

(I'm still waiting for his brief)

but it's just a call
deaf

short his english I listened to him at least 20 times to understand
French speaking French

that also saddens me

in short, she is well

but she does not pull her vocal power enough that she should
and what was born with !!!!
I can assure you
that's good evening I'm busy

ps: if it were so null I would not have even published a second more...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *