NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 18 décembre 2018

Small automatic change my son

Small automatic change my son
I have enough
that your friends crayfish eat your poches

and when you need them
there is not anybody

and your beloved brunette even worse
two years that I watch her
and> 2018 what did you do with your year ???
apart from taking your money

so never forget your 40 years belong to me 1 year
by then be worthy to be future king of royal blood
 I did not say anything because you love it redone from above
me not but it's yours
not from me

and you deserve better as a consecrator me I tell you

if from here> 2020 it has not changed anything but just cashed for nothing
believe me no one in the business will hear about her
believe me my son

then a little change here it is

your creep say so friend still eat you
Well you will be deprived of your powers 1 month
and believe month A month is long
I could have put two months seen your result

brothel you are of royal blood

be worthy

and your real mom WHO LOVES HER, and who does not need crayfish
and yet she is, she will not tell you, she deserves the most beautiful bouquet even if she does not like the flowers die of England and the world

that your crabs of the same price take you for nothing

easy they take you you have no more at all a simple mortal lean and without strength then chosen

be dignified
or be silly again a whole year

 ps: you are my son
 
so the greatest hero of all time
singer dancer theater cinema tv everything but then even the callas IF NOT EVER I SAY WELL EVER I HAVE NOT SAVED OR PAUSED MY EYES ON YOU I HAVE OTHER THING TO DO THAT TO REPORT LOSING THERE ARE FULL THINGS STREETS
BUT ROYAL BLOOD NO THERE IS ONLY ONE AS YOU
ALL YOU ARE TOUCHED BY LOR AND CHANGED TO GOLD BUT NOT FOR AND NEVER TAKES YOU
  CRAYFISH
OKAY????

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *