NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 26 décembre 2018

me - you will not have me



you never hear me ??

so much the better I pass for the wicked witch
but who has nobody just to kiss?
and who can even god to the divine

but look at the divine finally for you and not for her
may he has a secret
he sings love !!!

but all his feet

except one

me !!!!

even though I'm the first in the world to want it
even in my deepest night
and that in my shades of all colors

and good never !!!

so much beauty deserves respect certe

but so much femininity deserves to be courted!

yes, four letters that will melt me

some gets there

but only two

it happens to him four

but I will never show it

it is beautiful this idiot
I still have the heart that beats

but it's no sir no no no
too much love power
are in play

but never will I give you the password
live to my heart
except in germany
and I do not speak german
but how beautiful is it also
this is the somum the top of the top
of masculinity
but no one understood me
I am old games
a yard what
this is my only wish for 2019



 ps: but he sings well ohhhhun his more I flew away
in short the descent was rough
again !!!! is it capabel ???

this is his answer that he has been trying tirelessly since


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *