NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 18 août 2019

A little annoying like yours



you think I have nothing else to do than to take care
 of a little pissed off like yours ???
mortisia in black
her fits at her
his. I want to her
his. now to her
and many more
I'll call you back
what I suffered
you suffered it
what you have in happiness
I have it too
at the same time
and you dive ??

In short, you wanted him to get rid of you I do not touch
for all the gold in the world
if I had I shouted at you so much what will you always be here?
I am not maso me
nor hysterical as she
except there
same buddha
I can not calm myself down
in short, I will publish your drawing
who will drive her crazy
again
I do not care
you need my energy
but when you tell him
the Australian and French hen will have teeth
I'll take a shower
see you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *