NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 18 août 2019

If your MNS MICHAEL you do not calm



I'm going to calm her down !!!
wait i'm fed up
his bullshit his nerve crisis
on you
for nothing
Mrs
and she continues to raved about me ??
if I had known
it's been a long time since we slept !!!

in short, once and for all
that I will never be unfaithful to my jesus me !!!
and what srop on the net if not!
in short the world is the actor
but critics are going faster
to receive believe me
and first I do not sleep
first
I suck me sir
that's it that's all
I'm angry and it's not the first time
so calm down there and tell him the truth once and for all
we did not do anything
innocent until you found better to replace me
by your skier
and since nothing of me
in love of course
shit plustot love friendship
but tell him the truth I have enough ok thank you that I write what to say etc
and not once thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *