NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 août 2019

the video of obi wan ??



of course I saw it reviewed and reviewed again
god listened to me yesterday
I had written
again

I know it's a role. second skin

but none at least can be ob wan kenobi apart from ewan. ewan mcgregor

and then if you pay attention when the girl
ask him

tell us if you will embody obi wan again

at the moment he was going to say yes

look
it's obi wan !! the return !!
some second

but it's obiwan

then ewan repainted his voice

I will even recognize in the dark the real face of ewan mcgregor
I have the hitch to also have a particularity me!
I kiss well even
a unique in the world

because it was my very first kiss

so I repeat
but repeat
in my heart
and not with anyone
but it's me
I really need to erase myself
to touch me with full force

because know medames
nothing can replace
the mouth
from ewan mcgregor !!!!

my god I dared forgive me
his lips true he his mouth
oh this is my coffee
and the end of the month is very hard
so I dream about my blue dream
I understand myself
I am far away for him
but this month it's here it's all shy sorry
forget what I just said
oh jesus marie joseph i am contante for him

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *