NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 août 2019

ok michael



I did not ask I reassure you
to be poor
but I chose it
for your fear of clown
who do not even make you laugh anymore

short in the moment of the miserables where you hit the ground
you found me
and drawn like a well

you move out of the body

now I'm not afraid anymore

but my cat ???
I know when you're here

take me for a crazy

then we are two

but still a year later it's me

you'll have enough for everyone and we'll trade for good

saw your help without turning back in june in england

do not tell me you did not have time

you did not want it
so why did you let me spend 400 euros ???

 it was for a meeting

no coming out
or love
what you believe

nothing of that

our souls will do it for us

the more you throw me

the more my soul will make you the misery that you make me

loss to customs etc

if you stopped seeing me in spirit
but in one heart

you will see us our twin soul

but I tell you again it was you who created us. yes you can go astray

but you really want it ???
me no

I do not die
as you will be
I do not bite
like you neither

short as ewan phenomenon

that's when he needs mid

I leave me
it's like that

that's it that's all
you only have to talk too I have enough

ps yes we are the reincarnation of terrible children

you only have to inquire ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *