NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 août 2019

Michael do you want to be me ??


It's new, it just came out??
not because I am you permanently ??

so the question is

who are you and me ???

nor the strength
nor intellegigence
neither mind

So who are we?

Are you ready to hear it ???

an aberration for certain
genius for other
a monster for another
where to see again that does not exist

and yes, we do not exist

but what you did not understand
to exchange
you must have my yes
or to go over my head
you still need a just cause

if not it will not work

so who are we ???
from you?

alpha and omega

quite simply

you do not need an image
no need for sound
I the. am

so what then ??

maisoùestpascesornicar

only a direct object complement

in short
infinity

and if we are in osmosis
it's immortality

it's up to you to believe or not

I believe it in my faith

where is yours ???

apart from being for others
and no
to be for oneself

answer me and I will tell you if you want what you want to know

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *