NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 août 2019

my daughters? no my daughter my adopted son



yes ok my daughters
it's not mine
I would have loved
but I have it is couvées it's true like mine
except the last
it's my daughter who reprized the relay

they are in rebelion ?? Yes indeed??
and she is right
what is this past
with time
she will understand
that only the valiant heart
will succeed in changing the world
and not cries for nothing

are you happy? yes and why not?

my son will realize his dream
but I'm waiting for it at the turn
he will ask me

since his adoptive father makes me a citizen of the world
and him then ??
so I'm waiting for what he will give me in exchange

of course I always ask for something

and see
in french my son
on your pofil
I want to hear you
and we'll see

that's it that's all

oh yes I forgot
I am contagious in happiness ?? of course
love love love music
and since when??

one day a young sage told me
that my body looks like his score for his guitar

in short, I always wait for his song on his score !!! that's big kisses that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *