NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 24 août 2019

the fault to sherlock usa lol



to live it live
to copy it
revoila my baby
even through him !!!

him on the right the other on the left
screw and versa tattoo

who pushed the other to go away from me ??
Frankenstein

I'm sure

two brothers
that all separate
but get along like the moon and the sun

one north
the other south
but in the same country

I did not do sherlock to get new
no?? okay
just a little bit
a little??
a bit much

and then incromprehensible
a pure majesty
love usa
and do not follow his grandfather ???

my son does it
but sherlock is not my son

good god the sherlock's body

to kill most of the heart
and him??
he thinks he's ugly
Oh my God

I have the blues to be without news that's all
But it is okay
the heat
I hate the heat
canicular
But it is okay
 with their bullshit to biarrithz
everything is fine
just the cockroach of ..
short
I had a few minutes
ohh jesus Marie joseph again ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *