NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 16 avril 2021

not my 14

 



why why
and then
when
you
or or or
or or or
where

and I'm the one doing things wrong
I run away I fly
what about you
tell me to have my 14
you can't invent it for me

even in your hand
if paris don't come to you
become paris

that's what you told me no
what you don't have
make it come to you and you will have

we would say that you forgot yourself frankly
I know you are doing all you can
i'm going better
but you are completely tired
and I have little
and i know you cry
how do you want to believe in a tomorrow
if tomorrow you are not yourself

I'm lost yes
i don't know my tomorrow
you yes
because you are everything
and that if I'm still in your heart
never forget it
that you are everything
voila no
why didn't you say anything to me today
so you go away too
ah escape me
I missed you that's all
and that you never understood

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Didi

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *