mercredi 8 juin 2022

I'm going to hit him with a snap anyway, it doesn't prevent him from moving like that no one will reach it anymore pls EVER GO

I found out how he passes doug with a broken hand what a 
bitch I am so yes we have been pushing 
him since to switch I have always told
 everyone even close to the touch not only with 
caution he only has
 to put mittens where he must
he used to put it before when he was with me he was
 really perfect himself that i have to 
manage to re-solder he has his nerves his 
muscles crossed i remember it he resumed cut he 
 
resumed no rest it's bad to solder
 here's what stupid shit I'm going
 then I'm going I'm going to be late go to him priority zoooo
 
it's voluntary not the naturalness of his bipolar j should have thought 
about it pytain when after uh speed usa what a stupid

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *