jeudi 9 juin 2022

Lionel yes Lionel you want to please me turn around my pump in your ass seriously stop you broken heart

 

Lionel yes Lionel you want to please me turn around
my pump in your ass seriously stop you broken heart
poor darling in truth you will never come back
I know it in all your sauces swallow your sauces 
in truth open your hatches I am the cuckold cuckold you 
can not put it in the freezer no respect that you forget
 to tell yourself when you did it you are heartbroken 
for me and me I will be I can't I come back yes I came 
back you were in a submerged window there I abandoned you
 yes not of your overwhelm but your pants always taken off
that I always have at home then
respect frozen you will find me returned from your last freezer 
as you did it too much to me the cuckold even if I am unable 
to send you back your lesser evil I send you in the heart
 the dirty stupid guy go back in the car plugged in your
 siren and finally get over it for good this time
here yes finally I tell you since your very last time with us

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *