my god I swear to you I'm really going
to leave him on the road lord made, that
he, stop judging without knowing that
he expresses himself like a Scoth man
a baby in kindergarten I want I strum but
I telis and I'll take you down if I had
to take him down me he'll already be
6 feet underground my god lord that the
words just finally come out of his mouth
and no his anger to judge null and void
(please until he fucks himself) telephone
September 1 pares doog arrived little by little
it flew away after 4 and a half years I'm coming
back I'm not coming back I'm making love to you I'm
leaving again baby has arrived me poor idiot not to say
anything I should have baptized him the cull from the
car calgary by the tight shorts or all out he runs fast
always runs why because we both lit up and abandoned
me she's not normal him so asshole it's love the real
one of us my god I should have kicked his ass so he knows
I'm not going after his trash can at least he knows badly
ropre not possible impossible remove me lord from my heart thank
you lord for june me exam training conrinu take me home
that my daughter is fine that she only stays with him
that she lacks nothing
and at home in calgary where i lived the life
allow me to see her again a little and that she
recognize me as her mother
whom he loves tenderly
I don't care about him
he is so
still hurt from him
I can never again
I don't trash his body become
thank you
777
end in beauty holy prayer today
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.