NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 23 juin 2022

Voila Roma u know all

 roma roma

that's what he eats
the cest ip hasn't done anything in four years its world premiere too fast at loeuil ip didn't celebrate at the height of the crowd with the entry of the staggered completely hated you will tell me I have nothing to do
but ip ma not do anything wn
4 years. and skip his first European triumphs like he never came!!!!
and the investigation of her his questionable property of Mary team for embezzlement human trafficking
inappropriate gesture belonging to weistein team including jude law in the investigation investigation
I love roma
I crack
I looked for you
your shoulder
rome
don't let us down
all three you baby me
I'm afraid. I'm back I'm here but I'm afraid to ppir my baby....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *