NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 23 mai 2017

1/3 1) jesus revelation 1

1) jesus revelation 1

No pot is between two jesus

Yes I knew it was going to trigger hysteria on the net
My broken messages
never mind

I must adore that I adore our lord since the Italian jesus (Polish but Italian tv series)

It made me so marked that my two jesus have become !!!

And I'm on
He will be predestined to the bible to make Jesus! You will see !!
The law of 3
the son
the father
the Holy Spirit

And yes I reproduce by birth everything that I touch
If I will say which ??

no

No bowl either the two are married
The same two anniversaries
And the son too !!!

that's why
That I will say nothing at all

But know only one to an angelic coldness
Ui made him
in my eyes
The only jesus of nazareth !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *